Tuesday 24 November 2009

A day in the life of moi!

Hey peoples!

It's Clodagh here. Forgot to mention in my first post, I have a stardoll,hippychick09, and a twitter account, FallingAngel_97. My twitter account, I will admit, is not great. My stardoll account is my baby. I love it. I'm addicted to stardoll. So um, here goes my rambling. I will be rambling alot mind you, so like it or lump it. I was NOT in school for the past two days, because:
a. I had an asthma attack.Yes, I have asthma.
b. After the asthma attack, I developed a cold.
c.I took a holiday in the Carribean.
Ok, so the third one wasn't true. I was stuck in the house. And happily so. Sadly, I WILL be in school tomorrow, due to the fact that my Christmas Exams are next week.Fun. So, I have to go now. I will ramble more tomorrow,
Peace,Love and icecream,
Clodagh

No comments:

Post a Comment