Saturday 28 November 2009

Finished Evermore.

Ok, I finished EVERMORE. It.Was.Brilliant. Seriously, I can't wait until march, when the next book in the series is coming out, BLUEMOON. There will be six in the series and then Ever's dead little sister Riley will have her own series too, all said by the author, Alyson Noel. Also, I love the book SHIVER by Maggie Stiefvater. It rocks really hard, and it is about a werewolf Sam, and a girl Grace. I'll leave out the detales so you feel like you have to read it and you will join in the club. There isn't actually a club as far as I know. So the second book in that series LINGER will be out the 20th June. YAY!! And I also love,love,love,love the Skulduggery Pleasant series by the Irish author Derek Landy. It is about talking skeltons and magic. READ IT!!!!! The fourth book in that series is coming out in April. Well, my Aunt is home from England.It's nice having her over. We're going out to my other aunt's house for dinner and a yack. As you can tell, I LOVE yacking. Well, see ya.
peace,love and icecream,
Coda.

No comments:

Post a Comment